Martin Septic has been Southwest Florida’s premier septic company for decades. We know what we are doing and have the best warranty in the area. Below is a sample copy of the warranty you will receive. Go ahead take a look, and then give us a call and trust your new or existing septic system to us.
This Warranty shall be null and void and Martin Septic Service, Inc. (“Contractor”) shall not be liability for any damages or expenses if the Owner does not first grant Contractor access to the premises and the opportunity to Contractor to inspect, correct, repair or replace claimed defective items before Owner incurs expenses or has work done by another contractor.
WHAT IS COVERED
Contractor warrants that the septic system installed by it will be reasonably free of defects in workmanship or materials within customary tolerances within the industry. “Customary tolerances” means tolerances common and expected in the industry for a period of five (5) years commencing on __SAMPLE_______. Contractor, at its option, will repair or replace workmanship or components that are defective. Electrical components are warrantied for a period of one (1) year.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY
This Warranty is lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including, but no limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, habitability and any Uniform Commercial Code (“UCC”) warranties.
This Warranty is limited to the owner of the property at the time of installation (“Owner”).
The Warranty, as well as the statute of limitations for any claim of damages for defective work or materials, is limited to five (5) years from _______SAMPLE___________.
CONDITIONS TO WARRANTY
This warranty is conditioned on proper maintenance and usage of the system by the Owner, including, but not limited to: not planting plants or trees that are not approved on or around the drain field or septic tank and not exceeding the water use or number of users for which the system was designed.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Warranty does not cover, damage caused by trees, plants or plant material that are located near the drainfield and septic tank.
This Warranty does not cover damages caused by failure to maintain the system or keep it in good working order.
This warranty does not cover filter cleaning, pumping the septic tank, or any abuse or neglect by the homeowner, including, but not limited to, water use exceeding the permitted gallons per day or number of occupants, nor does it cover any natural settling of the system.
Any work performed on the septic system or materials or components added to the septic system by anyone other than Martin Septic will void this Warranty.
With respect to any claim by Owner, it is understood that there is no right to recover or request compensation for: incidental, indirect, special, consequential, secondary, or punitive damages; loss of use; diminution in value; rental costs; moving costs; delay in occupancy; construction, mortgage, loan or lien of credit interest charges; mortgage interest rate increases; lost profits or income; medical costs; damages for mental distress, aggravation, personal injury; or pain and suffering.
This warranty does not cover consequential damages (the cost of repairing or replacing property other than the septic system or its components that may be damaged).
This warranty constitutes the entire integrated agreement and understanding of the parties as to any causes of action for losses, expenses, or damages under warranty, workmanship, or construction material/product defect issues and supersedes as well as preempts any oral statements or representations by Contractor or its agents, before or after signing this Warranty or contract for the work performed.
We are also proud to use and install the best septic tanks in the business from Southeastern Septic.
Thank you for purchase. Your new concrete septic tank is manufactured to give you a lifetime of trouble-free service. The details of this warranty are covered below:
Your new concrete septic tank (“the tank”) is covered by a limited lifetime warranty (“warranty”) to be free of manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty covers the original consumer purchaser.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES COVER
- This warranty covers the tank to be free of manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship.
- During the warranty period, Southeastern Septic LLC , at their sole discretion, will repair or replace, at no charge, with an identical size tank if the tank proves to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
- The determination whether the tank is defective or not, will be the sole decision of Southeastern Septic LLC.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, improper use, vehicular traffic, improper installation, fire, flood, “Acts of God”, or other contingencies beyond the control of Southeastern Septic LLC.
- This warranty does not cover labor, parts, equipment or any other costs related to replacement of a defective tank.
HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE
- Should you have a warranty claim you must first contact the company that installed the tank for you.
- If that company is no longer in business, you can contact us directly to help you locate a reputable septic contractor in your area if you are unable to locate one.
- If the tank is proven to be defective in materials or workmanship, we will deliver an identical sized tank to the installer or to the jobsite as needed, free of charge.
- The installer will also receive an identical size tank at no charge as payment for their time and trouble.